The following links provide information and resources for supervisors and managers on key work areas where Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) apply.
Make reasonable accommodations for employees as needed with respect to disability, religion, gender, sex, or other protected status.
- Central Human Resources
- Reasonable Accommodation and the Interactive Process - Central HR guidelines for employees and supervisors to explore reasonable accommodation options
- Central HR Guide to Managing Human Resources: Disability Management
- University Health Services
- Disability Management Services - Information, resources and contacts regarding reasonable accommodations for employees and departments
- Transitional Work Program - Supervisor's Tool Kit (PDF - Information for supervisors on transitional work programs for employees recuperating from an illness of injury
- Additional Campus Disability Services
- Gender Equity Resource Center - Resources and services related to gender and sexuality