The HR Records Management Team provides a variety of support to the Berkeley campus. They handle:
- Employment verification requests (for current, previous, Government background checks or temporary agency employees)
- Historical I-9s in Tracker
- Personnel files record management
- Seniority points calculations
- Service credits audits toward vacation accruals
- Subpoena requests (court orders)
- Tracker I-9 purge report audits
- Unemployment Insurance Claims (EDD claims)
- Union deductions
If you are a current Berkeley employee, here is how to submit your service request to the Records Management Team:
- Open/create an HR Service Hub request/ticket at: https://berkeley.service-now.com/HRServiceHub
- Select the option, "Employee Changes"
- Select "Employment Records"
- Complete all questions, including the specifics of your request and attach any corresponding documents and select "Submit"
If you are a non-Berkeley employee or outside vendor/company, submit your request by:
- Sending an email to: email@example.com, OR
Call and leave a message at: (510) 664-9000, option 3, 1