PPSM 70 Complaint Form


  • All employees covered by the Personnel Policies for Staff Members (PPSM) are eligible to file a formal staff compliant pursuant to PPSM 70, except employees in current and former per diem positions, Managers and Senior Professionals (MSP) appointed to salary grades VIII and IX, and employees who voluntarily separate or retire from the University.
  • A former PSS employee separated by layoff who is eligible for recall or preference for reemployment as provided in PPSM 60 (Layoff and Reduction in Time from Professional and Support Staff Career Positions) may file a complaint alleging violations of recall and/or preference for reemployment rights.
  • Represented employees who wish to file a formal grievance should contact their Union Representative or the Labor Relations Unit. 

How to File Your PPSM 70 Complaint

  • To file a PPSM 70 Complaint, you must submit it to Central Human Resources on the form below.  
  • You may submit it in person, by U.S. mail, via fax, or e-mail.  To submit the form via email, you must sign, scan, and attach the completed form to your email. 

Attn: Complaint Coordinator
Central Human Resources ;
University of California, Berkeley 
2199 Addison St., Room 192 (University Hall)
Berkeley, CA 94720
Fax: (510) 642-2888

PPSM Complaint Form (PDF)

PPSM 70 UCB Local Procedures