Additional resources

Questions about personnel files and employee records may be directed to any of the following Central Human Resources units as appropriate:

  • The Employee Relations Consultant assigned to your department
  • Employee Relations Customer Service Line at (510) 642-7163
  • A Labor Relations Advocate or the Labor Relations Unit at
  • Subpoenas for Records: Records and Data Analysis at (510) 643-5470

Additional information can be found on-line: