What are the program goals?
The Achieve Together program has two primary goals:
- Build collaborative partnerships between employees and managers
- Support a workforce that is engaged, agile, and performance driven
What is Achieve Together?
The performance development program for non-represented employees and managers driven by a series of regular check-in conversations and results-driven goals, supported by these key program elements:
- Employees & managers start having check-in conversations 3x per year to discuss current and future performance
- Goals set for any length of time based on your work priorities, not just an annual review period
- Clear expectations for what and how we accomplish our work focused on job mastery, goal accomplishment, innovation, and collaboration
- A simple online form to document check-in conversations and review goals for both managers and employees to use
- Begin moving toward alignment between unit/UC Berkeley strategies and employees' goals and work priorities
- Continued in-person and online training and resources for individual contributors and managers