Human Capital Management (HCM) is the name of Berkeley’s human resources information system. We use HCM to create and update personnel information and actions for members of the UC Berkeley workforce of employees and affiliates.
HCM is the system of record for faculty, staff, and student employees and certain affiliated non-employees such as visiting scholars, volunteers, and consultants.
HCM provides data to other campus systems such as:
- PPS – the payroll system
- CalTime – timekeeping system
- Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and Berkeley Reporting Portal (HR BAIRS)
- CalNet – the identity and access management system
- HCM: Getting Started
- HCM: Position Management
- HCM: Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM)
- HCM: HR-BAIRS
- HCM: Other WFA References
- HCM Information E-mail List
- Contact HCM
- HCM: UPK WFA Guides