The Technology and Systems Training program offers professional development opportunities to all campus employees with a results-oriented focus on productivity, process improvement, data management, business intelligence, and automation.
- Registration is free to all employees.
- The course catalog features over 35 custom-designed topics.
- Workshops are facilitated live in a virtual classroom environment.
- Sessions are a short, one-hour duration.
- Learning objectives address specific related skill sets.
- No prerequisites are required, allowing learners to manage their own learning path and desired pace.