The Technology and Systems Training program offers professional development courses to all campus employees with a results-oriented focus on productivity, process improvement, project management, business intelligence, automation, multimedia, and web technologies.
- Registration is free for all employees.
- The course catalog features over 30 custom-designed workshops.
- No prerequisites are required for any of the curriculum.
- Learning objectives are targeted to specific performance goals, allowing learners to create their own custom learning path.
- Sessions are 1.5 to 2.5 hours in duration.
- Offerings are available at multiple campus locations and also delivered online in virtual classroom webinars.
- Classes are facilitated by UC Berkeley Human Resources instructors.
- Reserved training sessions can be scheduled for departments or teams.
- Consultation and support services are available to leverage practical application of technologies toward specific business solutions.
Course Catalog and Registration
Training Program Portal
Course catalog, class schedule, interactive campus training locations map, and other learning resources.
• Log in using your full UC Berkeley e-mail address.
• Please report any portal login issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UC Learning Center Quick Search
Direct link to the UC Learning Center with a filtered list of all upcoming classes.
If you experience any issues logging in to the UC Learning Center, please e-mail email@example.com.