The Technology and Systems Training program offers professional development opportunities to all campus employees with a results-oriented focus on productivity, process improvement, data management, business intelligence, and automation.
- Registration is free to all employees.
- The course catalog features over 35 custom-designed topics.
- Learning objectives address specific related skill sets.
- No prerequisites are required, allowing learners to manage their own learning path and desired pace.
- In-person classroom trainings are available at multiple campus locations.
- Online workshops are facilitated live in a virtual classroom environment.
- Durations range from 1 to 2.5 hours based on delivery method.
- Reserved in-person trainings or online workshops in special topics can be scheduled for specific learner groups or business units.
- Consultation and support services are available to leverage practical application of technologies to collaboratively achieve process improvement solutions.
Registration and Resources