- Reporting Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence
- Employee Relations, Central Human Resources
- Employee Assistance
- Reporting Abuse against Children, Dependent Adults & Elders
- UC Police Department
- University Health Services (Tang Center)
- Sit-Stand Workstations
- UC Policy on Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect (PDF)
In case of an emergency:
- Ask your supervisor about building emergencies (where to go in the event of a fire alarm, how to check in to let someone know you are out of the building).
- For information on campus emergency preparedness, go to the Office of Emergency Management website.
- If you have an office emergency and need immediate assistance, dial 9-911.
- Read all about the campus WarnMe emergency alert service.
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act require that crime statistics and other safety information for colleges and universities receiving Title IV funds be made available to applicants upon request. University of California, Berkeley’s Annual Security Report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus, in certain off-campus buildings owned or controlled by the University, and on public property within or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. The report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as those concerning alcohol and drug use, crime prevention, the reporting of crimes, sexual assault, and other matters. You may obtain this information for the UC campus to which you are applying by accessing the website.
A printed copy of the report may be obtained by writing to UCPD, Room 1, Sproul Hall, Berkeley, Califronia 94720-1199 or contact Claudia Archer at 510-642-9113 or via email at email@example.com.