Note: these pages are in the process of being updated
Where Are You Now?
Any career transition should start with a review of your skills and interests. Excellent resources are available through the Staff Career Development Center through individual career counseling assessment tools such as the Meyers Briggs and Strong Interest Inventory, and workshops in career decisions. Following is a full range of information:
StrengthsFinder: assessment to help to define your transferable skills
- CareerArc: Social Recruiting and Outplacement Resources
- If you would like to register for this resource, please request access by emailing Transitions2@berkeley.edu.
- To file for unemployment, access California Training Benefits and job postings
- For information regarding coronavirus unemployment benefits
- UC Retirement Administration Service Center
- California Public Employees Retirement System (CALPers) Retirement Benefits
- Fidelity Savings: For questions about Fidelity Retirement Services (403b), call 866-682-7787 or visit https://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/compensation-and-benefits/retirement-benefits/ucrs/index.html
- www.ONetOnline.org: Career trends, national and local labor market information, skill assessments and job descriptions