Recruiting is currently handled by our partners at Campus Shared Services.
View Job Openings
To view job openings or check the status of an application, visit http://jobs.berkeley.edu.
- Applicant Resources: Find instructions and tips on applying for a job at Berkeley, as well as disability and compliance information.
- Employee Resources: Find out details about UC Berkeley’s benefits, professional development, and perks that have attracted so many people to the University by checking out the section.
- Hiring Resources: For hiring managers or supervisors, this section provides details about planning a recruitment, posting job requisitions in TAM, screening applicants, interviewing candidates, or documenting recruitments.
- Transition Services: Our award-winning program for eligible staff alumni and employees in career transition.
- Employment Staff Assignments: Find the appropriate contact for any of the applicant, employee or manager and supervisor services.
- Clery Disclosure: Find out the crime statistics and other safety information for Berkeley.